Covid 19 Guidelines:
Government advice will continue to change during 2021 /2022 and we will comply with the guidance laws and recommendations that apply to the event at the time. Details are found in the link here
July 19th 2021 : Plans are to release all formal government restrictions regarding Covid 19 However we will continue to follow WHO Guidance and Uk Gov Guidance as the virus is still a concerning issue for the long term foreseeable future and take reasonable steps to keep our staff and guests safe at events we attend.
We reserve the right to remove our staff, suppliers, and equipment if circumstances at the event are not compliant and we risk putting our staff or suppliers at increased risk of infection or prosecution due to a breach of Covid regulations by the clients.
HANDS : FACE: SPACE
Wessex Events will arrange a courtesy call with the client straight after booking confirmation. This is to discuss any health and safety concerns the client may have regarding their event or any specific requirements.
Wessex Events will discuss the venue of the event with the client. make a courtesy call to the venue to discuss how health and safety can be maximized at the client’s event.
Wessex Events will arrange a courtesy call in the days prior to the event with the client. This is to finalize the booking and the steps the supplier is taking to maximize health and safety at the client’s event. Both parties must be aware of how the event will run and what is expected from both the client and supplier to ensure a safe event
Health and Wellbeing:
- If the supplier or staff member has felt any symptoms like (high temperature/ a new cough/loss of taste and smell) or any form of sickness within 2 weeks prior to the event – they must inform the client and cancel the booking
- If the event supplier lives with anyone who has contracted symptoms like (high temperature/a new cough/loss of taste and smell) or any form of sickness within 2 weeks prior to the event – they must inform the client and cancel the booking
- Wessex Events will ensure all its staff are fit for work. This includes regularly checking and having updates with their team if they have any symptoms. If they do start symptoms, then they will be required to self-isolate
- Wessex Events staff and suppliers will be aware of the social distancing guidelines requirements and laws that are in place at the time of the event.
- Face to face consultations with the client will be done virtually were possible via platforms like zoom, if a site visit is required and permitted then we will comply with the guidance in place at the time
- Contracts will be signed electronically via our Quotient Booking system
On the day of the event,
On the day of the event, all staff and suppliers must wash their hands frequently throughout the day with soap and water for 20 seconds and use hand sanitiser frequently. Hand sanitizers need to have at least 60 percent alcohol to kill germs
On the day of the event, we will advise staff and suppliers to use their own transport. where possible If using team members shared vehicles make sure all surfaces have been deep cleaned with alcohol, soap, and hot water and disinfection wipes and masks are worn
If you are using public transport and are highly populated, a mask and should be worn and Social distancing measures that apply at the time observed, hands must be washed for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser
All Wessex Events staff and suppliers must have hand sanitizer for personal use and provide for clients if needed at each and every event station or contact point Social distancing and other guidance that applies at the time of the event observed
All Wessex Events and suppliers must have tissue equipped with them at the events. If you are to sneeze or cough this must be covered with a tissue. Immediately wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer
Specific activities and services such as catering will require additional measures along with food hygiene regulations and these will be covered in the risk assessment for that activity.
Government advice will continue to change during 2021 /2022 and we will comply with the guidance laws and recommendations..