Circus skills require concentration and confidence, and our workshop offers a genuine learning experience and confidence booster.
The workshop really helps to develop individuals within the team.
Delegates will work in pairs or small groups, allowing them to observe and learn from people within their own group. A highly enjoyable way for people to develop important skills that applies to all walks of life.
- Builds confidence and self-esteem.
- Develops teamwork.
- Allows delegates of all ages and abilities to excel.
- Involves both the left and right side of the body and the brain to greatly improve learning and coordination abilities.
- Helps people to deal with fear, react to the unexpected.
- The instructors have various options for team work depending on the requirements of the day and the average team session lasts around 2.5 hours
- Fits well as a afternoon activity or as part of a companion package like Zen Zone or The Chocoholics Event or Traditional Team Events.
Works best in as team build format will smaller groups from 10 to 40 people.
Cost from £37.00+VAT per person based on 20 people.
“Great afternoon – everyone had fun and John joined is as one of the team! People are still talking about it! Thank you. Will definitely bear you in mind for our future events.
Sharon Smith TOMAS Admin Leader Bournemouth International Service Centre